The 9th edition of the International Specialized Exhibition on composites, equipment, and technologies for composites’ producing “Composite-Expo” will be held on February 17-19, 2016 in the Conference hall, halls 1 and 2, pavilion 1 of IEC Crocus Expo, Moscow.
The event purpose is defined by three components:
- Industrial and Economic Relations’ Development;
- Scientific and Technical Information Exchange;
- Wide introduction and application of innovative technologies of composite materials manufacturing and introduction.
General Exhibition Subjects:
- Raw Materials for Composite Materials Producing, Components: resins, additives, thermoplastics, carbon fiber etc.;
- Reinforcing materials and Modifiers;
- Glass fiber, Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic, Basalt Plastic, Wood-polymer composites (WPC), Artificial Stone, Artificial Marble, Metal Composites, Nanocomposites, Bio-based composites etc.;
- Semi-finished and intermediate products (prepregs);
- Composites Based Industrial (Finished) Products;
- Joining Systems Intended for Composites Based Products;
- Manufacture Technologies Provided for Composite Materials of Special and Defined Properties;
- Surface Treatment Technologies;
- Equipment and Technologies for Composite Materials Producing;
- Composite Materials Treatment Tooling;
- Measuring and Testing Equipment;
- Certification and Technical Regulations;
- Special section: Adhesives & Sealants
Exhibition programme includes the 6th practical-research conference “Modern State and Prospects of Development of Production and Use of Composite Materials in Russia” (February 17th, 2016 in the Conference hall, hall 1, pavilion 1) and presentations of the Composite-Expo 2016 exhibitors and representatives of composite industry (February 18th, 2016 in the Conference hall, hall 1, pavilion 1).