The conference programme and exhibition will cover engineering disciplines from manufacturing, design, industrial, tooling, quality, and mechanical. The participants include companies working with basalt fiber.
- Fraunhofer Building Innovation Alliance (Germany);
- Mafic, basalt fiber manufacturer;
- CG Tec, fiber reinforced composites manufacturer;
- Heraeus, bushing assembly manufacturer;
- Coriolis Composites, developer of robotic systems for automated fiber placement.
The previous Composites Innovation 2016 was a resounding success. The delegates heard about the latest cutting-edge developments in composite automation and advanced manufacturing, from speakers across the supply chain. The registration is available on the conference website.