Import and raw materials are still dominating in the market of polymer medical products in Russia. This aspect can be attributed to an important reason that, in its turn, generates a few interrelated problems: local analogues of high-quality products are expensive due to the inadequate quality of domestic feedstock polymer.
The Russian medical industry has a growth strategy to reach 40% of domestic production by 2020. But the market share of domestic players is still 18.5%. Low demand for specific medical components does not stimulate producers to develop this segment and generates a vicious circle when consumers have to turn to import suppliers again.
Participants of Plastics in Medicine Industry 2018 will discuss a current state of the Russian market and effective measures to improve its growth dynamics.
Conference participants and speakers include:
– Mikhail Kashkanov, General Director of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association;
– Evgeny Moiseev, Commercial Director for DPO Plastic;
– Yuri Dvornyak, Dolgoprudniy plant of medical products, assistant to the General Director;
– Aleksandr Rodionov, LyondellBasell Polyolefins, engineer of the technical service;
– Aleksandr Kuznetsov, owner of KSK-group;
– Denis Mishin, General Director of GAZSTERIL;
– Galina Stepanova, Marketing Director of Grotex, etc.
The organizers can provide you with the details on the telephone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or by email@example.com