Among the participants attended:
• Knyazev Mikhail Yuryevich, “Soyuzbasalt”
• Matveev Jevgeni Vladimirovich, “Rekstrom-K”
• Udivanov Aleksei Vladimirovich, “Russkii Basalt”
• Sablin Sergey Ivanovich, “ROSBITUM”
• Panteleev Aleksandr Vladimirovich, “Bazovajatehnologija”
• Novickii Aleksandr Gennadevich, “Mineral 7″
• Nikitin Andrei Vladislavovich,”Rekstrom-M”
• Aizenshtein Emil Mihailovich, “Avangard”
• Tkachenko Tatiana, Institute of Finance Business Development
• Orenbakh Semyon Borisovich, Central Research Institute Mashdetal, International Science and Technology Centre “Tekma”
• Korinko Artjom , “Special Economic ZonesLotos”
• Zitluhina Jevgenia, “Special Economic Zones Lotos”
• Suhin Mikhail Vladimirovich, FINPROMKO
• Uljanov Roman, TN Capital
• Khovanskih Alina Anatolevna, RIC for Development of Basalt Technologies
As the organizers planned, conference became a platform for active and constructive discussion. The scope of conference allowed to capture a wide range of questions, concerning present state and future of development of industry.
Conferees imparted experience, discussed actual problems of industry and advance of domestic basalt production to the foreign markets.
Informative presentations were made by Maksim Chernykh, Mikhail Knyazev, Evgeny Matveev, Alexander Novitsky, Tatyana Tkachenko, Alina Khovanskyh, Semyon Orenbakh and others. Speakers answered questions of attendees and the audience vividly supported communication – covered topics were interesting and didn’t leave indifferent.
The opening speech and representation of Basalt Projects Group of Companies was taken by the representative of organizers Maksim Anatolyevich Chernykh, CEO of JSC Basalt Projects, summing up conference during which he said that the conference will become annual.