JEC Group, the initiator of this exhibition, considers the market of Composites Materials for Construction, the third largest in the US composites industry, deserves a brand new show. The Future of Composites in Construction will combine multiple formats: a trade show, a symposium, and an innovation hub.
Three full days strategic end-users and market leaders will focus on business meetings and networking in Chicago McCormick Place. The programme of The Future of Composites in Construction
- Trade-Show, entirely dedicated to the construction market and its many segments;
- JEC Construction Symposium to be held during 2 days with participation of renowned speakers from all over the world;
- Networking Platform with VIP Lounge, allowing the participants to plan B2B meetings, and negotiations;
- Innovation Hub with Live Demos and Innovation Showcase areas featuring innovative industry capabilities and JEC Innovation Awards Program;
- Composites Tour, which is a guided tour of the IIT College of Architecture in the Chicago area, with an opportunity to benefit from a visit to the campus and composite facilities;
- Education & Skills Village, where products and services for the benefit of students and universities are presented;
- Job Center, allowing the companies to post their job openings. Participants will have the opportunity to distribute their resume if they are “on watch” or looking for a job.
The sessions will focus on the following subjects:
- Building: A Segment Filled With Possibilities
- Infrastructure: Composites as a Worthy Alternative to Traditional Materials
- Building: Ensuring Safety While Maintaining Performance
- Infrastructure: Evaluating and Improving the Durability of Composite Materials
Building & Construction are expected to contribute up to 15% of the growth in value of the US composites industry by 2018.
A growth is driven by:
- Repair of aging infrastructure (bridges, roads, sewage pipes…)
- Recovery of the residential housing market (windows, doors, roofing…)
- The continued urbanization in emerging countries, in particular, China and emerging Asia.
The Future of Composites in Construction will allow the companies interested in gaining competitive advantage to get more information about the most promising composites market segment.
Companies: JEC Group