II international conference «Geosynthetics in road construction» will take place in Moscow at the InterContinental Hotel, (Tverskaya 22, Moscow) on May 19.
This year the conference will focus on issues relating to geosynthetics’ certification, development of interstate standards of geosynthetics use in road construction and construction compliance. The speakers will highlight problems of road construction and control of geosynthetics use. A special attention will be paid to a discussion of road construction costs when using geosynthetics.
International and Russia’s representatives of road construction companies, engineers, construction projects owners, producers of geosynthetic materials and state regulators are invited to consider the most vital issues of the industry in a bid to search a consensus which could help create a single approach for all players and those involved in the road construction market.
Key topics of the event are:
• Russian geosynthetics market: supply and demand balance
• European best practices in the use of geosynthetics in road construction
• State support measures for the use of various geosynthetics in road construction
• Experience of project use of geosynthetics
• Cost estimates techniques for the use of geosynthetics in road structures
• Geotextiles in road facilities: experience of passing the State expert review
• Construction compliance monitoring of geosynthetics
• Road facilities with geosynthetics: operation and maintenance experience
Conference Partners: «BOHNENKAMP AG», «Maccaferri», «THRACE GROUP»
For registration and program, please contact by phone +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.