Ekaterina Vesnina, a delegate from the Institute for Business Financial Development will give insight into the problem solving methods used for increasing investment appeal of businesses.
On November, 17th Ekaterina Vesnina will make a presentation at the Investment Appeal of the Industry session during the 2nd International Basalt Forum. Ekaterina Vesnina is a primary expert for the Intellectual Property Center that is part of the State University of Management, a lead expert in Intellectual Property Capitalization and an author of the method how to reflect intangible assets on a balance sheet tax free.
Ekaterina represents the Institute for Business Financial Development where she is a head of several projects. Her presentation will be devoted to a set of problems related to the investment appeal of businesses and ways how to solve them. The following points will be covered:
- If the organization is the owner of applied technologies, recipes, databases, R & D findings;
- Who owns the rights to intellectual property;
- What are the consequences of royalties non-payment;
- How to legalize the management system and eliminate the loss of rights risk;
- How to prepare documents;
- How to “pack” the product / technology;
- How to independently search, identify, recognize and legalize the rights to the intellectual property;
- How to formalize know-how and reflect it on a balance sheet tax free.
- How to make an inventory of intangible assets;
- Who and how determines the useful life;
- If the appraiser is needed, and in which cases the person can appraise intellectual property independently?
- Does the organization use tax incentives when doing modernization or developing new products (works, services)?
- How to reduce costs and increase profits owing to the intellectual property;
- How to increase the investment appeal of companies in the industry.
The 2nd International Basalt Forum will be held November 15-17 in Moscow. Program details and terms of registration are available on the event website.
Companies: International Basalt Forum