CompIC ME has become a leading construction industry event in the Middle East and attracts professional end-users, architects, composite manufacturers, material suppliers, engineers, designers and contractors from all over the globe.
Building design, fire safety compliance, 3D printed structures, serial production and the promotion of sustainability within the construction industry will be prioritised on the agenda along with other key industry challenges and observations.
Scott Bader Middle East Limited has been established in the region for more than 20 years and their UAE manufacturing site has supplied many of the most high profile composite construction projects in the region. Having been involved in landmark buildings such as the 7-star Burj Al Arab Hotel and the Mecca Clock Tower, KSA, the company has more recently worked on projects such as the stunning Dubai Opera House and Al Barari residential scheme, supplying thousands of tonnes of fire retardant resins and gelcoats to the construction sector.
Scott Bader Middle East Limited will present case studies on a number of projects and exciting collaborations throughout the 2 day conference.
Other confirmed presenters include:
- Covestro – Dr Paul Heinz, Senior Project Manager
- Gurit – Rudy Jurg, Regional Sales Manager Composites for Middle East, Africa & Benelux
- STRUCTeam – Julien Sellier, Managing Director
- Thomas Bell-Wright International – Abhishek Chhabra, Business Development
- University of Southern Queensland – Peter Schubel, Director of Composites Manufacturing and Allan Manalo, Senior Lecturer Civil Engineering
Companies can continue to register their participation until the conference. Please visit
To receive social media updates please follow the ‘Composites in Construction’ page on LinkedIn