The company develops innovative engineering and technological solutions for clients across a range of industrial sectors and across the globe.
The Compcut 200 represents Sharp & Tappin’s developing interest in the growing home market for the precision cutting of composites. This new machine has been carefully designed to offer Composite R&D teams and test centres affordable access to an easy to use though inherently sophisticated and robust plate saw.
The Compcut 200 enjoys a host of well thought out features that include
- Compact size with small footprint
- High quality surface finish allowing immediate testing
- Clear working area visibility
- Good perpendicularity & parallelism
- Automatic material positioning & innovative clamping
- Ability to run multiple specimen cuts
- Fully enclosed work area – ensuring user safety
- Both dry & wet cutting options
- Automated control & part programme capability for consistent results
Companies: Compcut Intuitive Cutting Solutions