Tecnivial’s Nanotec composite signs incorporate graphene in the resin and are said to offer optimal mechanical and physical properties such as:
- lightweight and durability;
- corrosion resistance;
- excellent resistance to damp, wind loads and snow;
- savings in manufacturing costs;
- easy installation and handling; and
- lower environmental impact.
The Nanotec signs have been subjected to demanding tensile strength, breakage, elasticity and durability and wind tunnel tests, overcoming wind effects equivalent to the passage of a train through a tunnel at more than 310 km/h, complying with European regulations EN 12899-1, and obtaining the CE Marking.
The signs can already be seen on roads in the urban centre of Ibiza and on the Chamartín-Torrejón de Velasco high speed railway section.
Companies: Graphenano Composites