The 11th International Conference on Manufacturing of Advanced Composites (ICMAC 2018) will be hosted in the new Advanced Manufacturing Building at Nottingham. This two day international conference (11th-12th July) will be preceded by a free-to-attend EPSRC Future Composites Manufacturing Research Hub/Industrial Doctorate Centre open day on 10th July 2018.
The conference will offer a mix of keynote papers presented by internationally renowned experts and presentations chosen from peer-reviewed abstracts. Abstracts may be submitted around the 5 major Hub research themes:
- High rate deposition and rapid processing technologies
- Design for manufacture via validated simulation
- Manufacturing for multifunctional composites and integrated structures
- Inspection and in-process evaluation
- Recycling, waste reduction, and re-use
A student poster competition will run on 10th July; prizes will be announced at a drinks reception on the evening of the 10th.
Abstracts should be up to a maximum of 3 pages of A4, including references and up to 2 figures. Submission can be made online at