Global Composites 2018 brings together an international audience of decision makers and experts to explore the opportunities and challenges presented by the composites industry on a global level. This unique conference will provide a strategic insight into a wide range of aspects associated with operating and growing a composites business across multiple territories.
Final abstracts are now being accepted on subjects relating to the advancement and use of composite materials worldwide, to include, but not limited, to:
- Global composites industry market trends
- Global composites technology trends
- Building global networks
- Finance and investment in the global composites industry
- Expanding into new territories
- Sales and marketing, quality management and staffing on a global level
- Case studies on all the above
Presentations will reach an international audience of decision makers, divisional heads, end-users and consultants.
The closing date for abstracts is March 29th 2018 and these can be submitted online via http://globalcompositesconference.com/call-for-papers.
A range of sponsorship and exhibition packages is available to suit all budgets, providing an opportunity to engage with the conference audience whilst benefiting from added marketing presence.