Composites Innovation 2018 to be held in Nottingham, UK, in June 20-21, will be focusing on emerging technologies and new innovations in the expansion of composites manufacturing, highlighting more efficient processes and automation solutions whilst exploring the challenges faced.
The conference programme and exhibition will cover engineering disciplines from manufacturing, design, industrial, tooling, quality, and mechanical. The participants include companies working with basalt fiber.
- Fraunhofer Building Innovation Alliance (Germany);
- Mafic, basalt fiber manufacturer;
- CG Tec, fiber reinforced composites manufacturer;
- Heraeus, bushing assembly manufacturer;
- Coriolis Composites, developer of robotic systems for automated fiber placement.
The previous Composites Innovation 2016 was a resounding success. The delegates heard about the latest cutting-edge developments in composite automation and advanced manufacturing, from speakers across the supply chain. The registration is available on the conference website.
Industries: General society