International conference Plastics in Medicine Industry 2018 will be held on May 29th, 2018 in the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski, Moscow.
Import and raw materials are still dominating in the market of polymer medical products in Russia. This aspect can be attributed to an important reason that, in its turn, generates a few interrelated problems: local analogues of high-quality products are expensive due to the inadequate quality of domestic feedstock polymer.
The Russian medical industry has a growth strategy to reach 40% of domestic production by 2020. But the market share of domestic players is still 18.5%. Low demand for specific medical components does not stimulate producers to develop this segment and generates a vicious circle when consumers have to turn to import suppliers again.
Participants of Plastics in Medicine Industry 2018 will discuss a current state of the Russian market and effective measures to improve its growth dynamics.
Conference participants and speakers include:
– Mikhail Kashkanov, General Director of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association;
– Evgeny Moiseev, Commercial Director for DPO Plastic;
– Yuri Dvornyak, Dolgoprudniy plant of medical products, assistant to the General Director;
– Aleksandr Rodionov, LyondellBasell Polyolefins, engineer of the technical service;
– Aleksandr Kuznetsov, owner of KSK-group;
– Denis Mishin, General Director of GAZSTERIL;
– Galina Stepanova, Marketing Director of Grotex, etc.
The organizers can provide you with the details on the telephone +7 (495) 276-77-88 or by email@example.com
Terms: Composite materials