Beta TX670 DISCO is a prepreg sold in sheet format. This special format allows for simpler and faster layups. Beta TX670 DISCO Prepreg has a 0°,+/-60° orientation, is quasi-isotropic within each ply, and comes with an engineered cut pattern that improves drapability.
- Discontinuous sheets reduce layup effort and improve conformability.
- Quasi-isotropic within each ply, providing simpler and faster layup.
- Will produce consistent laminate thickness for even heat-up and meeting design targets.
- Exceptionally long out-life at room temperature of 6 months.
- Has outstanding toughness, high glass transition temperature, and stability at high temperatures.
- Exceptionally low shrinkage improves tool surface quality and reduces residual laminate stresses.
- Excellent surface finish and vacuum integrity after machining.
- Very low moisture absorption in comparison to epoxy tools.
Companies: Airtech Europe