On the April 23-25, 2019 Mir-Expo Exhibition Company LLC along with the Union of Composite Manufactures will host the 12th edition of the International Specialized Exhibition Composite-Expo.
The exhibition venue is Pavilion 1, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia.
General exhibition subjects:
- Raw materials for composite materials producing, components: resins, additives, thermoplastics, carbon fiber etc.;
- Reinforcing materials and modifiers;
- Glass fiber, carbon fibre reinforced plastic, basalt plastic, wood-polymer composites (WPC), artificial stone, artificial marble, metal composites, nanocomposites, bio-based composites etc.;
- Semi-finished and intermediate products (prepregs); composites based industrial (finished) products;
- Joining systems intended for composites based products; manufacture technologies provided for composite materials of special and defined properties;
- Surface treatment technologies; equipment and technologies for composite materials producing;
- Composite materials treatment tooling; measuring and testing equipment; certification and technical regulations; CAD/CAM;
The integral part of Composite-Expo is the 12th scientifically-practical conference Modern State and Prospects of Development of Production and Use of Composite Materials in Russia and also the presentations of participating companies.
For further information please contact the Organizing Committee:
8 495 988 16 20
Industries: General society