Dr. Tulinda Larsen, Executive Director at UAMMI said:
“We are thrilled to be working closely with the Graphene CouncilThe council is the center of graphene research and development, innovation and education and we want to support that in any way we can”
In the spirit of collaboration, the two organizations have agreed to support each others respective missions through the following actions:
- Provide each other free membership to their respective industry programs and tools
- Highlight and make announcements related to advanced materials, graphene, research projects and other topics that are of relevance to the respective target audiences
- Make introductions and connections with key stakeholders in the advanced materials supply chain from producers to end users, including subject matter experts from academia or commerce
- Proactively build joint research projects that relate to advanced materials/graphene and the capabilities/interests of the respective communities
- Joint hosting of educational workshops and webinars to disseminate information and to engage the respective stakeholder groups.